Comic for Rookie :~))))
Anonymous asked: whats your height then?
Like 5’3, maybe 5’4 at a push but I don’t think I am that tall
1. I have tried to die more times than I’d like to admit.
2. I think there is a reason why I keep failing. (I really hope there is a reason why I keep failing.)
3. I think maybe it’s not because I’m bad at dying, but because I’m really good at surviving.
4. Opening my veins did nothing to let the sadness out of me.
5. Being physically empty did not make me feel any less emotionally empty.
6. Deciding to get better was the hardest decision I’ve ever made.
7. Deciding to get sick again was the easiest.
8. I am not a soldier in this illness. I do not have to die for my cause.
9. I have shaky hands and weak knees, but that does not mean I am not strong.
10. I am not worthless.- Casey Shanahan (via adderalldust)
Never care about anyone they just fuck you over and move on to the next little girl they can find
HQ version of Peeta’s painting of Rue